[THIN] Re: PS4 with Windows 2003 R2 or not?

  • From: "Ruben Spruijt" <Ruben.Spruijt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2006 23:16:50 +0200

Hi,

R2 will not add extra Terminal Services functionality...

But when you're building / deploying new servers why won't you use the
latest software build?.

Terminal Servers with Windows Server 2003 R2 works fine for our
customers , and R2 has some licensing advantages when using in a
Virtualization environment.

You can buy one Windows Server 2003 R2 Enterprise License en use 4
Virtual Machines with this one license!.

With regards,

Ruben Spruijt