[THIN] Re: PS4 License file on PS3

  • From: Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 12:42:38 -0400

There is not supposed to be any differences with license files.  The
only thing that matters (according to Citrix) is the SA end date.  So
if you put that license file on the license server, it should trump
the eval license and your 3.0 environment should be active.

Now saying that, I have not tested this; I'm going by what Citrix says.

Jeff Pitsch