[THIN] Re: PS 4.5 upgrade? or PS 4

  • From: "Greg Reese" <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2007 10:26:01 -0600

it is important to also keep in mind this is only a half version upgrade
from 4.0 to 4.5 and not the kind of drastic change we saw in going
from 1.8to XP.  They added some stuff but the core of Presentation
Server that were
alrady there in 4.0 is not all that different.

Greg

On 3/2/07, Steve Greenberg <steveg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 On the negative, consider that anything new will inevitably have some
bugs. One the positive, Citrix has already deployed 4.5 within their own
IT infrastructure!

Steve Greenberg

Thin Client Computing

34522 N. Scottsdale Rd D8453