[THIN] PRFILE32 External Application

  • From: Derek McGhee <Derek_McGhee@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2004 11:47:43 -0400

I am running Windows 2000 with Metaframe XP (no FR). The published application has a call statement that runs the PRFILE32 (considered an external application) to print selected postscript files. PRFILE32 lets you print postscript files directly to your default printer.

Here's the problem... If you run the published application and try to print, the application tries to run PRFILE32 and nothing happens. I'm assuming because it's a external application. However, if I run a published desktop, open the application and print, the PRFILE32 executes and prints fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Derek
Using the latest software, hardware, networking technologies, proven technical expertise, proprietary software and best practices, EOL provides custom-tailored solutions for each client?s mission and specific goals.
http://www.go-eol.com