[THIN] Re: PNAgent config

  • From: Philip Walley <mythinlist@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jan 2006 13:00:23 -0600

if you config the pnagent admin in ps4 to point to both farms, then yes it will work.

msemon@xxxxxxx wrote:

Happy New Year to everyone!

Trying to configure Program Neighborhood Agent point to two farms, one
Metaframe XPe
and the other PS 4.0? I am going upgrade the XPe farm, however, until then
I would like to have support for both with the same client. I have two Web
Interface 2.0 servers pointing to my Metaframe XPe farm and two Web
Interface 4.0 servers pointing to my PS 4.0 farm. If I configure the Web
Interface servers with the preconfigured PNAgents to be downloaded and
pointed to the Web interface 4.0 servers configured for multiple farm
support will this work?

Mike