[THIN] Re: PN Agent wait to launch, for an IP

  • From: "Dobry, Wes" <Wes.Dobry@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 10:55:57 -0400

This is something I just whipped up, but I think we may start using
here.

Copy sleep.exe into system32.

@echo off

REM Set PNADIR to the directory containing the pnagent.exe you wish to
use.

SET PNADIR="C:\Program Files\Citrix\ICA Client"

REM Set PNAConfigSRV to the server containing the PNAgent config URL

SET PNAConfigSRV="server1"

:SleepLoop

REM Ping ConfigURL Server and look for replies.  If replies are found,
start PNA.  Else, loop.

Ping -n 2 %PNAConfigSRV% | Find "Reply from" && Goto StartPNA

REM Adjust time interval in seconds to your needs

Sleep 15

Goto SleepLoop

:StartPNA

%PNADIR%\pnagent.exe