[THIN] Re: Outlook signature files with a madantory profile

  • From: "Michel Roth" <mrdizzz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:35:49 +0200

Indeed. Replicate the files using Flex. 7zip them if you're worried about
the size (can't imagine though).

On 8/10/06, Joe Shonk <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Are you using the Flex profile kit? (or even Office) If so, you can specify profile paths to include in the .ops file.

Joe

On 8/9/06, Jeff Pitsch <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > Anybody know how to get signature files to roam properly when using a > mandatory profile? We are reluctant to redirect the application data > because of performance issues. We've simply copying the files into and out > of the profile but Outlook doesn't seem to like that. Any ideas? Something > stupid I've missed somewhere? > > > Jeff Pitsch > Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server > > Forums not enough? > Get support from the experts at your business > http://jeffpitschconsulting.com >