[THIN] Re: Outlook - Address Book Service

  • From: "Jensen, Jay" <jjensen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 13:59:21 -0500

Outlook.prf.

There is a services section for it and you would run newprof.exe -p
c:\outlook.prf the first time a users logs in.  When this runs we take a
runonce registry item to 1 from 0.   If the script sees the runonce is 0,
then it executes the newprof command and sets the registry entry to 1.  We
put the script logic in usrlog1.cmd and it executes the kix script.

  _____