[THIN] Re: Outlook 2k with XPfr2

  • From: Elio.DESANTIS@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 17:17:44 +0100

Had to do the same with exceed hummingbird. Had to wait for the exceed
profile process completion.
I created a compatibility script containing this :

if exist "%ROOTDRIVE%\Application Data\Hummingbird" goto suite
:inst_wait
sleep 5
pulist | find /I "usrsetup.exe"
if errorlevel 1 goto suite
goto inst_wait
:suite

You will find pulist in w2k resource kit.
Hope it helps you.

                      Jamie Marshall

                      <jamie.marshall@dataplex-s         To:
"'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      ystems.com>                        cc:

                      Sent by:                           Subject: [THIN] Re:
Outlook 2k with XPfr2
                      thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      05/11/2002 21:27

                      Please respond to thin

I had this exact issue a few weeks ago with newprof.....I found that if I
called a separate script for the newprof command from usrlogon.cmd that did
the trick.

Jamie