[THIN] Outlook 2003 and profiles

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2003 14:03:18 -0600

Windows 2000 Server SP3
Citrix Metaframe Xpe FR1

Just loaded Office 2003 on our test server. We were using newprof to
auto-create profiles for Outlook 2000 users. How does one create
profiles automatically for Outlook 2003? MS documentation says newprof
no longer works, but I'm not clear on what the replacement is..?
This Week's Sponsor - ThinPrint .Print Server Engine
Thinprint can help you save money, protect resources,
simplify administration, save time and increase
flexibility by solving all of your printing needs.
http://www.thinprint.com