[THIN] Old PC client

  • From: Jones Matt <jonesm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 10:13:11 +0100

Hi All

I'm after some advice. I have Citrix XPe running well, being accessed by
WYSE terminals and PC's.
For the older PC's I would like them to work in a similar way to the WYSE
terminal - eg setup a default connection, you turn the PC on and it
automatically logs on to that Session.
I am looking at Linux with rdesktop as a possible way to go, but details I
can find are very sketchy. If anyone has done a similar thing, I would be
very interested in hearing your solutions.

Cheers in advance
Matt

Matt Jones
Network Administrator