[THIN] Re: Office 2000 and no assistant installed popup

  • From: "Jeff Pitsch" <jepitsch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 10:41:10 -0500

I ended up simply disabling the assitant through GPO which seems to work.  I
just don't remember this happening in the past but who knows.  It's been
many years since I"ve had to install Office 2000 on a terminal server.
Seems pretty bad that MS would release a required MST that doesn't actually
work.  heh

Jeff