[THIN] Re: OT: problem scripting home directories

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 11:58:12 -0400

Just use the CreateFolder() method to create an empty folder.  If you are
creating a profile folder as well, then create a generic profile that you
want everyone to start with, and then copy it to the user's location.

Either way, after you create/copy the folder, you'll have to use XCACLS to
set the permissions onit so the user can access it and to prevent other
users from getting into it..