[THIN] Re: OT - access projector over internet

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 06:25:20 -0600

you could use NAT to expose it through the firewall or something.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 15, 2009, at 5:42 AM, "Hamilton, Ronnie" <ronnie.hamilton@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Sorry for the OT but thinking someone has probably come across this, if I have an IP projector in the board room and I have a Visitor that connects to a hot spot which is completely separate from anything on our LAN or infrastructure. Is there a way to access this projector from the internet?

I was thinking Web x but you would need IE on the server pc and that wouldn’t be on the projector.

Don’t really want to just publish it out on the internet…

Thanks

Ronnie

Visit our website : www.ltai.ie

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg. No. 45999. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

Lufthansa Technik Airmotive Ireland Leasing Limited. Registered in Ireland. Reg. No. 140891. Registered Office: Naas Road, Rathcoole, Co.Dublin.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please advise by return email and delete all copies of the message.