[THIN] Re: OT Windows File system

  • From: Adam.Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 07:23:20 -0700

I've run into a similar situation where I had one folder on a server that
no one could read.  Eveyrone would get an Access Denied msg.  Folder rights
showed all the correct settings.  I took ownership of, gave myself Full
Control, and still could not get into it.  Hell, we could even format the
drive because of the folder.  Ended up blowing away the array.  Thankfully
it was on a system we were disposing.
adam

                      "Chris Lynch"

                      <lynch00@xxxxxxx>        To:       <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>