[THIN] Re: OT: Win2000 DNS server help

  • From: Michael Boggan <MBoggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 09:56:03 -0500

ALSO.  I thought I had found it.  I went into DNS settings on the DC.  Right
clicked on the server name and went into properties.  Clicked the Forwarders
tab. But I couldn't change anything.  The enable forwarders box is grayed
out.  Any idea why this would be?

Michael Boggan
Network Engineer/Citrix Admin
Virtual Desktop Inc.