[THIN] Re: OT: Whitepaper on Domain Upgrade

  • From: "Henske, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Henske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 13:58:37 -0600

2000 isn't worth the effort.  Go straight to 2003.  The security
enhancements alone make it worth it.  Also, the free migration tools
included are improved from 2000 and you might find you don't need to use a
3rd party migration product.  Check out the below webcast for more info.

Microsoft webcast of the nt4 to 2003 migration.
http://www.microsoft.com/usa/webcasts/ondemand/2233.asp
<http://www.microsoft.com/usa/webcasts/ondemand/2233.asp>

Jennifer Henske
A.G. Edwards Technology Group