[THIN] Re: OT - VB Script

  • From: "Paul DeHaan" <wppad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 10:08:25 -0400

Do you always want the same different color?  If so, you can adjust the
defaults in the registry to be whatever you like.  Check
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\Console.  This key holds the options, layout, screen color,
and font settings for MS-DOS windows.

HTH,
Paul DeHaan

>>> cherie.watts@xxxxxxxxxxx 09/15/04 07:25PM >>>

Thanks for all the replies guys, much appreciate.

I was aware of the color, shell command but it doesn't do what I want.
I will give the concolor a go.

I have to say that it's damn annoying that Microsoft have the colour const
listed in Windows Scripting Technologies help file under "Visual Basic
Scripting Edition" with a bunch of other const's that work and these don't.