[THIN] OT: Too Restricted

  • From: "Scott R" <sreichardt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 22:14:32 -0500

I have a win2k server environment with gpo's applied to an OU that has my
citrix servers in it.  I recently went and enabled a bunch of policies within
the gpo.  Without realizing it I prevented my users from being able to go to
the desktop properties, the properties of the icons on the desktop or even
changing the system time.  I went back and looked through each setting I
changed and none of them seem to be the cause.  In user rights I have users
allowed to change system time.  Do these particular restrictions ring a bell to
anyone and can you point me to the proper setting to re-allow it?  I've looked
everywhere I can think of.
Thanks

This weeks sponsor - RTOSoft TScale
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=130