[THIN] Re: OT: Sygate is dead

  • From: "Peterson David" <DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 14:43:16 -0500

There is some good news in the free firewall arena. Kerio was going to
discontinue their free Personal Firewall at the end of the year. Sunbelt
just bought it and will offer a free version as well as reduced pricing
for the full version. I don't have any experience with Kerio, as I use
IPCop as my main home firewall, but at least both aren't going away.

http://news.com.com/White+knight+rescues+Kerios+free+firewall/2100-7350_
3-5978683.html?tag=nefd.top