[THIN] Re: OT: Store files in SQL Server 2005 or Filesystem

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 15:36:49 -0500

What you are talking about is basically a document management system.
Have you considered buying something off-the-shelf rather than rolling
your own? Since you are a veterinary hospital, I presume you don't have
to worry about HIPAA complications (right?) so a straight document
management backend with a little custom code for your own interface
might do the trick.