[THIN] Re: OT: Scheduled demise of HP NetServers

  • From: Jeff Rapp <JeffR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <Thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2002 14:19:31 -0400

Gee Steve, could you be talking about me?

You know many people still love things that are bad for them, smoking,
gambling, excessive drinking, HP Servers, etc. So I don't hold your comments
against you. I know that one day you'll stop and say "How could I have been
so blind for all these years, these Compaqs are the best!"

And when you do I will welcome you with open arms ;-)

Jeff

This Weeks Sponsor
New Moon Canaveral iQ
New Moon makes central deployment and
management of server-based applications simple!
Now intelligent Printing with UniDriver!
See a demo at: http://www.newmoon.com/products/demo/