[THIN] Re: OT: NIS services for Windows

  • From: Spencer Sun <ssunssun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 22:16:12 +0100

Hi, Brian.  It was me, indeed.  I moved over here in December and have
been having a good time.  Took me a while to get settled, but I've
rented a flat in High Wycombe and have been settling in nicely.  The
last thing I need to do is purchase a car, and hope to do that in the
next month or so.  Since then, it's been a car hire, which is starting
to get a bit dear.  Hopefully, the car loan will come in after the
next paycheck!

I appreciate all the advice that was posted here for my benefit.  I've
considered all of it, though acted on only some, as would be expected.
 Oh, and Ron, I did pay my TV tax for my nice new plasma!

Spencer