[THIN] Re: OT: Listserve software

  • From: Henry Sieff <hsieff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 08:56:33 -0600

Majordomo is definitely still around. It is maintained by Great Circle
software, and is open source under (the agreement is based on TIS's old
Firewall Toolkit license.

http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/ is the home page.

It requires a *X mail server (no exchange server, but keep in mind you can
always set up a relay to handle your list server stuff.)

Henry