[THIN] Re: OT- Last Win2k MCSE exam 70-219 new cases help!!

  • From: "Michael Boggan" <mboggan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 09:00:44 -0500

Yeah.  what they said.

______________________

Michael Boggan
______________________

From: Jason Miller <JMiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [THIN] Re: OT- Last Win2k MCSE exam 70-219 new cases help!!
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:50:46 -0400

I agree 100% w/ everyone on this topic. I'm shocked that someone would post
to this group asking for us to basically help him cheat his way through the
certs.

You want a tip? Actually learn how to use, implement, and troubleshoot what
you're studying. If not, you may get a job that required that cert that
you're going for, but you'll soon be exposed as not knowing what you should
know and you'll be looking for a job all over again.

Enjoy your day.

J. Miller

#13 HANSON Brothers,

#14 Wingtip Toys and

#16 Enchantment Lake Corp

I hope you can help me to pass this exam at last.

Groeten,

Niels Fontein
Coördinator Hardware
T 0485 499 375 / 226
F 0485 499 364
E N.Fontein@xxxxxxxxx

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
Would you like to learn? -- Free for a limited time!
users, and time of day possible problems exist.
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id=320
********************************************************** Useful Thin Client Computing Links are available at: