[THIN] Re: OT: HP Designjet 500 plotter/ArcGIS

  • From: "Lonnie Truskowski" <ltruskowski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:59:39 -0400

I have both an HP plotter and ArcGIS, I've had some issue but for the
most part things are working.
The plotters are an HP 1050c and an HP 800. I have post cards in each
and jet direct cards. Plotters are installed on a print server and they
work for both Citrix and non Citrix users.

I've experienced plot problem when user use excessive transparent
objects in ArcGIS, but I narrowed those problems down to be the plotter
and ArcGIS, not a Citrix issue.

Lonnie Truskowski
Information Technology Manager

Borton-Lawson