[THIN] OT: Exchange SMPT 554 Transaction failed

  • From: "Vince Tan" <VinceT@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:33:56 -0500

Hi everyone,  I don't know if anyone have experienced this problem yet
but one of my user is intermittently getting the following error when
she send an email to one particular email address:

There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email
server.  Please contact your system administrator.
            <xxx.xxxx.COM #5.5.0 smtp;554 Transaction failed >

This problem is happening only on this user and is intermitent and only
happen when sending to this particular receipient.  Sometimes it works
without problem.

Any idea?

TIA
Vince