[THIN] Re: OT: Disk space monitoring

  • From: "Euan Cooper" <euan.cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 13:23:35 +1300

Have a look at http://www.franzo.co.nz/dirsizer2/

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Granatella, Adam
Sent: Thursday, 26 January 2006 4:17 a.m.
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT: Disk space monitoring

Hi, what is everyone using for disk space monitoring out there?  Specifically
I'm looking for something that will track where disk space is increasing, and
who is increasing the disk space.  There are a slew of free/cheap utilities out
there, but most of them require manual scanning in order to get reports,
whereas I would prefer something more automated.  Most of the utilities we have
(IBM's director, MOM, etc.) seem to only be able to report on low disk space,
but I'm looking to take it one step further to find out who is taking up the
space.  Thanks!

Adam
"This e-mail may contain confidential and/or legally proprietary material for
the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review or distribution by others is
sender and delete all copies."