[THIN] Re: OT: Delegate Control in AD

  • From: "Andrew Wood" <andrew.wood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 16:29:15 +0100

iirc the wizard only allows you to 'delegate control'

If you want to view the rights associated with an OU you need to use the
computers and users snap in with the advanced features enabled  to view the
rights associated with a particular OU.

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/technologies/
directory/activedirectory/stepbystep/ctrlwiz.mspx

  _____