[THIN] Re: OT: Citrix Color Network Printer

  • From: "Jeff Stockard" <JStockard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 15:08:46 -0500

We are using HP Laserjet 4550 color printers using the PS driver for
over 2 years without problems.  For Inkjet printers we have been using
Business InkJet 2250, 2600 and 3000 printers.  If you get the network
version of these printers, they have a network port in them.  They all
work very well.

Hope this helps

Jeff

Jesus Loves You