[THIN] Re: OT: Brainbench certifications at no charge

  • From: "Matthew Shrewsbury" <MShrewsbury@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 13:49:38 -0500

Does anyone recognize their certs?

Senior Network Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Bijumon Chacko
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 12:13 PM
To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [THIN] OT: Brainbench certifications at no charge

Hi friends!

Brainbench opens their whole 500 cert exams from 01-15 Nov for free!!

And if you select job roles of ur taste and clear required tests for
them, they will send you a printed certificate, free of cost..

( I had rcvd one during last games..) Though citrix test is old..

Good luck.. I recommend a visit.

Biju

Brainbench logo
<http://consumerurl.brainbench.com/h/VTB7/MJFH/UP/A5K8N0>

 <http://www.brainbench.com/static/promotions/dumbell.jpg>

Time to start fall training for our 2nd Annual Bench Games!

Over a quarter million people participated in last year's Bench Games,
Brainbench's certification competition. We've listened to your requests
and will be bringing back the Games in April 2006. Until then, to help
you prepare for the Games, Brainbench is opening its entire library of
certification tests (regularly priced at $49.95 per test) for two weeks
FREE OF CHARGE!

That's right, over 500 Brainbench certifications will be available to
you at no charge* from November 1 - 15, 2005.

Upgrade your resume - impress your boss - show off to your friends - and
it will cost you nothing but your own time investment. This event is
open to everyone!

*Does not include printed certificate.

Brainbench is located at 14100 Parke Long Court, Suite K, Chantilly, VA
20151.  <http://od.ed10.net/od/SPUV2K/MJFH/A5K8N0>
<http://hd.ed10.net/hd/SPUV2K/MJFH/A5K8N0/M9HZ/YT>