[THIN] Re: New 2000 server

  • From: Scott Skrogstad <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:01:21 -0600 (CST)

I am using two existing DNS boxes that are running RH to do DNS.  The
clients are using that in there config.  The server is setup to use those
DNS servers.  I have not enterend anything on the AD for DNS because the
clients use the two RH servers for DNS.  Is that my problem ?

I don't know what a GPO is?

--
Scott Skrogstad
Computer Integration Inc,