[THIN] Re: Network Printers

  • From: Anthony_Baldwin@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2008 01:36:02 -0400

Jim,

I know you check the GPOs.  Maybe check the registry keys mentioned in...
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/319939

Tony

ananth padmanabham <isap004@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/04/2008 01:07 AM
Please respond to
thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[THIN] Re: Network Printers

Hi ,
Is this happening for RDP session also?

In CCC (Citrix Connection Confeguration) settings, both ICA and RDP
connections will be available, if you open the ICA, and select client
Settings, you can check the client mapping are enabled or disabled..

Anantha Padmanabham K