[THIN] Re: Need installation copy of older client

  • From: ecrabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2008 10:33:48 -0400

Just want to thank all of you for the quick response.   Our Poland site has
a scanner and only that version will work.   I no longer need the client as
someone emailed it to me off-line.

Eileen Crabtree

             "Berny Stapleton"
             <berny@technology
             .net.au>                                                   To
             Sent by:                  thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             thin-bounce@freel                                          cc
             ists.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [THIN] Re: Need installation copy
             06/17/2008 10:20          of older clien
             AM

             Please respond to
             thin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

I've only got 8.1 and 9.2.

Sorry.

2008/6/17 David <dmauri@xxxxxxxxx>:
  ecrabtree@xxxxxxxxxxxx escribió:

   Does anyone out there have a copy of the installtion of the 8.58 client?
   We have contacted Citrix and gotten no where and we have an application
   that will only work with this client.    Thanks

   This communication may contain information that is legally privileged,
   confidential, or exempt from disclosure.  If you are not the intended
   recipient, please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying
   is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
   error please notify the sender by telephone, fax, or return email and
   discard this the communication. Thank you
   mode use the below link:
   //www.freelists.org/list/thin
   NEW! Follow Thin List on Twitter!
   http://twitter.com/thinlist