[THIN] NFuse via Checkpoint

  • From: "Luchette, Jon" <JLuchette@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 10:51:01 -0500

We have two NFuse 1.7/CSG 1.1 boxes behind, a believe it or not, Checkpoint
4.1 Firewall running on two Nokia boxes.  I administer the Citrix
environment, but do not generally have anything to do with the firewall
here.  On occasion we experience random disconnects, as I'm sure everyone
does at one time or another, with users coming in through the CSG.  I
believe I heard some talk briefly last week on this list about known issues,
or atleast things to look into when speaking in terms of CSG and Checkpoint?
What have been your experiences, or what can you tell me has been a problem
in the past, timeouts/1494/etc..., so that I might be able go over a few
things with my firewall guy.  Thanks in advance for your help...

/jL

This weeks sponsor Emergent Online.
consulting services you can depend on.
http://www.go-eol.com