[THIN] NEOCUG March 13th Meeting: Performance Management Webcast

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://kenzig.com" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: neocug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 10:11:55 -0800 (PST)

  Hi All,
  The North East Ohio Citrix Users Group is coming to your desk this month on
March 13th at 3:30 pm, virtually! In lieu of our regular meeting we are
offering an educational webcast focused on improving the difficult task of
managing performance across your Citrix Presentation Server environment.
  Please be certain to reserve your spot and register now at:
   http://www.reflectent.com/ext/cugwebcast.aspx

  We?ll be focusing on best practices to better monitor user-level performance
and ensure the environment operates as required. Reflectent Software, a Citrix
partner will also present a new monitoring solution that provides:

   Real-time, session-level insight into application performance
   Proactive problem identification and diagnostic data
   Accurate capacity reporting to optimize your environment.
   Get ahead of potential performance problems, understand capacity constraints
and avoid the consistent finger-pointing in diagnosing availability incidents.
It?s not always a Citrix problem ? get the data you need to prove it.
  Register for this informative webcast at:
http://www.reflectent.com/ext/cugwebcast.aspx

  Feel free to pass onto your friends and colleagues so we have an excellent
turnout online.
  Regards,
  Jim Kenzig
  President Northeast Ohio Citrix Users Group