[THIN] Re: Multilanguage Terminal Servers

  • From: "Greg Yorke (V)" <GYorke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:30:30 -0700

We are doing this for English and French. At first we had set-up all sorts
of scripts to make the languages work together. Finally, it was just easier
to put the French users on their own servers. We ran into all sorts of weird
issues. Fortunately we had enough French users to justify doing this. For
only 10 users, that maybe harder.

G.