[THIN] Re: Monitoring Logon's and Logoff's

  • From: "Claudio Rodrigues" <crodrigues@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 11:55:19 -0500

You can set on the logon script something to dump the username, date anb
time to a text file.
Example:
Echo %USERNAME%, %DATE%, %TIME% >> %username%.txt

On the logoff script do the same.
The you will need to write an app (or kixtart script) to go through the
txt files and calculate how many hours they worked. That is pretty
straight forward.