[THIN] Re: Migrating DSN to SQL

  • From: Adam_Baum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2002 12:29:43 -0700

Doh!!!  That was it..What ever happened to the command line spell
checker...thanks.

                    "Rob Beekmans"

                    <robbeekmans@joul       To:     <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                    upukki.nl>              cc:

                    Sent by:                Subject:     [THIN] Re: Migrating
DSN to SQL
                    thin-bounce@freel

                    ists.org

                    07/05/2002 11:28

                    AM

                    Please respond to

                    thin

independent or independant?
did you try to change the directory names to short ones?

grx
Rob