[THIN] Migrate to New Server

  • From: "Chris McNally" <cmcnally@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 08:57:48 -0700

Greetings all,

We have purchased a new server to host our Citrix XP on Windows 2000.
Are there any migration tips/whitepapers that would help the process? I
realize I need to install all appropriate applications but am wondering
if there is an easy way to migrate user settings and permissions or any
sort of methods that will ease the process.

Thanks,

This Weeks Sponsor RTO Software
http://www.rtosoft.com/enter.asp?id20