[THIN] Re: MetaFrame1.8 farm access through Secure Gateway

  • From: <geir.ove.bjorseth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 15:16:30 +0200

Oh well, I can tell you that Im implementing a new farm for a customer =
with server2003 with MFXP FR3. But in the meantime they wanted to use =
Secure Gateway on their old farm. That farm is based on Windows NT TSE =
with MetaFrame 1.8 FR1. Im running Secure Gateway 2.0 and Nfuse 1.7 =
classic. No problem at all.

Geir Ove Bj=F8rseth
Consultant
MCSA/CCA