[THIN] Mac printer mapping

  • From: Jason CitrixADmin <jasoncitrix@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 13:12:00 -0500

I need to know if it is possible to to setup a remapped printer for OSX
clients. Currently when as ONX client connects it Automatically maps the
HP LaserJet 2800 Series PS driver. I understand that is the default for a
PS driver. WHat I am trying to find out is why when I setup the mapping
policy in Citrix studio I cannot make it map with a different driver. I
have clients with printers that are not compatible ith the LaserJet 2800
series Driver.

I am beginning to think that it is not possible as nothing i have tried has
allowed me to change what driver is mapped.

Thank you
Jason