[THIN] MSTerminalServices.org - Server Based Computing: Goldmine Or Snakepit? (Part 2)

  • From: "MSTerminalServices.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2006 09:25:37 -0500

MSTerminalServices.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi THIN List,

Title:  Server Based Computing: Goldmine Or Snakepit? (Part 2)
Author: Michel Roth
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Server-Based-Computing-Goldmine-Snakepit-Part2.html
disadvantages of Server Based Computing and what the limitations of Windows
Server Based Computing are. We’ll also talk about what you need to know about
to make your Server Based Computing initiative a success.

section to unsubscribe.
MSTerminalServices.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSTerminalServices.org 2006. All rights reserved.