[THIN] MSTerminalServices.org - Running Legacy 16-Bit Applications in a Terminal Service Environment

  • From: "MSTerminalServices.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 07:24:47 -0600

MSTerminalServices.org - RealTime Article Update

Hi THIN List,

Title: Running Legacy 16-Bit Applications in a Terminal Service Environment
Author: Brien M. Posey
operating system that has been obsolete for at least ten years, but believe it
or not, there are a huge number of companies that still depend on legacy DOS
applications for mission critical tasks. Unfortunately, DOS applications do not
tend to work well with the Windows Terminal Services. In this article, I will
discuss some of the underlying reasons for this incompatibility. After doing
so, I will then go on to discuss some possible resolutions for the various
compatibility issues.
Link:
http://www.MSTerminalServices.org/articles/Running-Legacy-16-Bit-Applications-Terminal-Service-Environment.html

section to unsubscribe.
MSTerminalServices.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSTerminalServices.org 2005. All rights reserved.