[THIN] Re: MS$ security fixes for W2000 SP3 / W2000 SP4 / W2003 / W2003 SP1

  • From: "Peterson David" <DPETERSO@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:19:45 -0500

All security updates require SP4 now, Extended security update support
for SP3 ended in June.

Here's some documents on issues with SP4 and Citrix. One deals with the
problems the SP4 rollup created. These also include fixes.

http://ctxex10.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?externalID=CTX102523 SP4 issues
http://support.citrix.com/kb/entry.jspa?externalID=CTX107051 The Rollup
issue