[THIN] Re: MS W2K Terminal Services to W2K3 questions

  • From: "Leone, Michael" <MLeone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 11:08:16 -0500

OK. I thought that I *must* have a 2003 LS. But I didn't know that it could
be on a member server (I realize the member server *must* be 2003). Good! So
that clears the way for me to put a 2003 TS server in place, running 2003
LS, on a member server in my 2000 domain.
Michael Leone, Systems Administrator
Philadelphia Contributionship
210 S. 4th Street, Philadelphia, PA  19106
<mailto:mleone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
V: 215-627-1752 x1282