[THIN] MS Office Add-ins Location

  • From: "Stephen Taylor" <Stephen.Taylor@xxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 16:13:17 +0000

Hi There

Is there any way to change the default file path of the Add-ins loctaion
on MS Office 2000. The default path is the users profile but I need to
change this to their home drive.
We're using W2k sp3 with Citrix MF1.8sp3 installed.

Thanks in advance

Stephen

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole
use of the intended recipient. Any review, use, distribution or disclosure
by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended or authorised
recipient please contact the sender by reply email and delete all copies
of this message