[THIN] Re: MPS3 or MPS4

  • From: "Evan Mann" <emann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 17:45:08 -0400

I've had no other issues.  My setup is fairly basic, 6 app servers
across 2 zones, dedicated zone collectors, 1 running WI for the farm.
About 80 users using PNAgent 9.0 (a few with 9.1) and about 40 users
using Web client 9.0 hitting through an access gateway to the WI.  I'm
using zone balancing and failover and it works extremely well.