[THIN] Re: MPS 3.0 licensing issue

  • From: "Landin, Mark" <Mark.Landin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:43:02 -0500

The FlexLM product that does the Citrix licensing in 3.0 can in fact do
redundant license servers, but I dont recall seeing in any of the Citrix
docs if this is supported for MPS. Based on things stated in the
"MetaFrame Access Suite Licensing Guide", p. 21, from Citrix, that
statement "License servers do not talk to each other" pretty much tells
me that you cannot setup redundant servers the way you are thinking.