[THIN] MAS 90 and citrix anyone doing this?

  • From: "Justin Bradley" <jbradley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "thin list" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:55:01 -0600

Hello we are using MAS90 and citrix and having some general issues. Some of
the issues are with crystal reports engine built into it I believe. The user
gets a out of memory error. We also have some general security problems. If
anyone has experianced the 2 mixed let me know and I'll see if I can get
more detailed.

Thanks
Justin